Thursday, June 27, 2013

Misanthropist

So I am finally adding this poem to my blog. When I realized I did not make a copy of it, I rampaged through my trash and dug it out because I can't stand to lose any of my poetry. I'm practically OCD when it comes to that kind of thing. Anyway here's the wonderful story of dear Tony, that is no longer lost in a sea of trash. Thank goodness.
P.S It is favorited by my mother for it's light-hearted silliness.

Misanthropist
Was very pissed
At all the world
All who lived in it
It was very sad
Seeing such a lad
With all this rage
In his tiny man cage
Because he's a cave man
So he can't understand
All these people in life
They're his greatest strife
But in the end
He decided to bend
For being in society
Is a high priority
Because being so lonely
Is very unhealthy
So he swallowed his anger
And became a banker!
That's the whole story
Of the cave man, named Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment