Sunday, June 2, 2013

Melody's Breeze

So I wrote this poem a while back and I assumed it was already on my blog but I just sifted through my posts and realized it was not. Sooo here it is, one of my few happy poems for you guys:

Feel it as a breeze
An ancient evening song
Strums along your mind
And carries you along
In a trance you freeze
And drown in melodies
That steal away your cares
Like sweet and gentle thieves

A sickening release
As it relieves your sores
Singing out condolences
And washing your remorse
Here in this place of joy
Of precious bliss and peace
The song becomes a whisper
Then goes back to the breeze

The chorus twists and tumbles
Through sullen willow trees
And streams across the water
As drops begin to freeze
Waiting for their chance
To spread across the forest
Muting all the noise
In drowning gentle chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment