Thursday, February 9, 2012
Two Places at Once?
Today I decided to take a sick day and stay home from school because, well I'm sick. Apparently though according to, two of my friends I did go to school today. They swore up and down that they saw me. My friend swears that I was no more than 10 feet in front of her today just walking on by, and that I looked right at her. Interesting. My other friend claims she saw me in the lunch line. Two friends hallucinating about me? Flattering but unfortunately I don't think that's the case. So apparently I have a "twinsy" at my own school. How exciting! Now I have something to look forward to, when I actually do attend school. I am seeking this girl out, because well, who wouldn't want to seek out their look a like? I've always wanted to have one of those. I'll post what I find out tomorrow. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment