Monday, March 18, 2013

Loving Him

This poem is dedicated to a very good friend of mine, who I am so very blessed to have in my life and who will always have a special place in my heart.

I love him angry 
I love him kind
There is no end that I can find
This love won't stop, it won't recede
He doesn't know, he doesn't see
He's blind to us
He's blind to me
But I don't mind 'cause I can see
A lovely mess he's made of me

His heart is gold 
His mind is silver
He sears me like a burning river
He's streaming down into my skin
Into my bones, he rules within
He's in my blood, he's in my mind
Stealing away all my time
But I confess I love it so
So I will let the river flow







No comments:

Post a Comment